Applications for the Wounds Australia Research Grants 2020
Wounds Australia calls for submissions for research grants coinciding with its Biennial Conference to support wound research in Australia. The Biennial Conference is scheduled to be held from 4 to 7 November 2020 in Brisbane. This year Wounds Australia intends to offer three research grants, 1 X $10,000 and 2 X $5,000
The Priority areas for the 2020 Research Grants are:
1. Pressure injuries - devices, prevention strategies, risk assessment in differing populations
2. Wound infection, including early detection and management
3. Wound assessment, eg., tolls, technology
4. Wounds caused by underlying disease processes, eg., leg/foot ulcers
5. Wound-specific quality of life measures
6. Strategies to translate evidence into practice
1. Leader of the project
2. Name of the project
3. Co-investigators and participating organisations
4. Research Area (Priority areas mentioned above)
5. Summary of the project: should cover the following (<1000 words)
- Clinical need and relevance
- How the project is expected to change the practice
Early career, young or new investigators are also encouraged to apply.
The winners will be announced at the Wounds Australia 2020 Conference and therefore, the applicants are encouraged to attend the conference.
The winning research project/s should be completed in time to present findings at the Wounds Australia Biennial Conference in September 2022.
The applications close on 30 June 2020.
For more information please contact Kathleen Finlayson, Chair of the Wounds Australia Research Committee at email@example.com
Please click here to submit your applications.