WOUNDS AUSTRALIA CLINICAL EXCELLENCE AWARD NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED
The Wounds Australia Clinical Excellence Award was introduced in 2012 in recognition of a Wounds Australia member’s excellence in clinical services that contribute to the delivery of quality patient care.
Clinical Excellence Award winners are Wounds Australia financial members who have delivered excellence in clinical services in Australia, with commitment to:
- Enhanced clinical effectiveness.
- Clinical leadership and management, or policy development.
- Teaching and training in a clinical setting.
Nominations must be made by a full financial member of Wounds Australia. The nomination must be accompanied by a completed consent form from the candidate.
Nominations may be made by a financial member of Wounds Australia.
Nominations to be:
1. A statement addressing award criteria (maximum of 250 words for each criterion);
2. Up to date Curriculum Vitae.
3. Two letters of recommendation.
4. Signed consent form.
Closing date: Applications must be submitted by 7 August 2020 by emailing [email protected]
Please click here for the Wounds Australia Clinical Excellence Award Guidelines
Please click here for the Clinical Excellence Award Consent Form
Our Clinical Excellence Awardees