Wounds Australia (NSW) Education Afternoon : Looking at Legs - 30 July 2022
This education afternoon is all about legs with a focus on pressure injuries, diagnostics of the lower limb and chronic venous leg ulcers.
- Diagnosis and assessment
- Conservative and surgical treatment options
- Case studies or clinical experience in dealing with the condition
- Reference to best practice research
- Dr Gabrielle McMullin (Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon)
- Sue Monaro (Clinical Leader - Vascular Nursing)
- Allyson Waird (CNC Aged Care Services Royal North Shore and Ryde Hospitals)
Members - $39
Non-members - $59
Online Live Streaming (for members only) - $19
(The live streaming will be held from 1:30pm - 5:00pm)
Disclaimer: Speakers’ presentations are independent, and their content is completely up to each presenter, not Wounds Australia or any of our event sponsors.
All Wounds Australia events comply with the Government COVID-19 coronavirus requirements of the jurisdiction in which the event is taking place. For further details regarding these requirements, please refer to health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/ . Please note, there may be additional attendance requirements that individual venues require of attendees. Please ensure you are aware and comply with the requirements of the venue at which this event is being held. For further information on the venue requirements, please click here .