Wounds Australia (NSW) Education Day: Growing together in Wound Management - 27 February 2021
The focus of this event is to provide a range of topics with evidence based practice. Presenters will share their experience and knowledge on managing wounds with practical hints and tips for clinical practice.
- Dr Alicia Thornton, Consultant Dermatologist
- Chia Yei Loh, Senior Physiotherapist/ Advanced Lymphoedema Therapist
- Anne Purcell, Nurse Practitioner in Wound Management
- Bronwyn Hardy, Podiatrist
- Sim Galimam, Clinical Pharmacist - Antimicrobial Stewardship
- Michelle Paul, Nurse Practitioner
- Dr Nathaniel Chiang, Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
Key Topics: Dermatology, Infection, Lymphoedema, Venous Disease, High-risk Foot Podiatry and IAD.
Members - $199
Non-members - $279
Online live streaming (for members only) - $79
(The live streaming will be held from 9:00am - 5:00pm)