Wounds Australia (SA) One Day Seminar : "SPELLBOUND" - Wound Workshops for Enhancing Clinical Practice - 13 September 2019
This one day workshop-based seminar will be presented by leading South Australian wound clinicians. Delegates will have the opportunity to attend six stations throughout the day which aims to develop
confidence, knowledge and skills in fundamental aspects of wound management.
This seminar is ideal for health professionals working in all care settings. We hope you can join us for this exciting and informative day.
- Wound management fundamentals - using a structured framework
- Wound assessment and photography
- Negative Pressure Therapy
- Tips and Tricks
The seminar will be conducted by leading clinicians including:
- Margi Moncrieff (Nurse Practitioner, Wound Management)
- Sue Templeton (Nurse Practitioner, Wound Management)
- Frank Guerriero (Vascular Nurse Practitioner)
- Sara Driver (Clinical Practice Consultant, Wound Management)
- James Hobbs (Clinical Wound Specialist RN)