Wounds Australia (SA) One Day Seminar : "SPELLBOUND" - Wound Workshops for Enhancing Clinical Practice - 13 September 2019
This one day workshop-based seminar will be presented by leading South Australian wound clinicians. Delegates will have the opportunity to attend six stations throughout the day which aims to develop
confidence, knowledge and skills in fundamental aspects of wound management.
This seminar is ideal for health professionals working in all care settings. We hope you can join us for this exciting and informative day.
Topics and Speakers include:
- Fire burn and cauldron bubble: Getting the right recipe for Wound Management by Sue Templeton
- X-Files: Wound Assessment and Photography by James Hobbs
- House of Horrors: So many dressings, which one will you chose? by Margi Moncrieff
- Bad luck? Think positive: Getting the best out of Topical Negative Pressure by Sara Driver
- Mummified? Let's wrap it up: Compression bandages, why, when and how by Frank Guerriero
- 6 Feet Under: Assessment of the Foot by Rebecca Daebeler